Thursday, December 4, 2014

Letter to Social Security Office

Dear Mrs. Reed,

If I have spoken to you before, you probably caught me on a 'bad day'. Let me apologize and explain my grievances.

Between the months of June 2014 to November 2014 I recall asking Melissa Higgins, an employee of Wabash Valley Alliance, a nearby psychological institution I am currently a client of, if it was possible for Wabash Valley Alliance to aid me in paying for an arbitrary medication fee. This question was purely out of curiosity, and upon receiving the answer that, "[Wabash Valley Alliance] would have to set [me] up with a 'GreenLeaf' account...", in order to, "help me out", I explicitly stated to Mrs. Ellis that, "[Wabash Valley Alliance, 'GreenLeaf', or other third party] does not have my permission to handle my funds, ever."

About a month later, an employee at Wabash Valley Alliance proceeded to set me up for a 'GreenLeaf' account, even though there is no proof that I owe anyone any funds including Wabash Valley Alliance, and I most likely will never need a third party to 'help me with the management of my Social Security Benefits'.

I do not feel that the situation was handled correctly nor appropriately. To resolve the problem I would appreciate it if you could use whatever aid possible to appeal or reject the 'GreenLeaf' account that is currently being set up. Although they may not be much help, enclosed are copies of how I manage my funds in a responsible way, from the past two months.

I look forward to your reply and a resolution to my problem before seeking outside help from an attorney. Please contact me at the above address or by phone at ...

Sincerely,

John Edward Hall (Randall)

No comments:

Post a Comment