Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Letter to the Tenants



Tuesday 9 June 2015
15:34 EST

To who(m) it may concern:

Hello, my name is John Edward Randall (Hall). I may have introduced myself to you in person and explained that I am a new tenant in the house at 313 Perrin Avenue.

To tell you a little about myself, I am a musician, a computer programmer, and a business owner. I value honesty and righteousness. Because of this, if I have a grievance, I may choose to tell you about it in person or by letter. I might occasionally do something that you might not agree with. If this is the case, feel free to be as honest, approachable, and/or conversant with me as I am with you.

My apartment number is 3. You may knock on my door or send me a letter. For serious inquiries you may also contact me at my professional email: xjcorps@gmail.com.

I hope that our acquaintance will be in good fortune.

Sincerely,

XJ Randall
John Edward Hall
XJ Corps

313 Perrin Avenue #3
Lafayette, IN 47904
USA

-XJ

No comments:

Post a Comment