Saturday, June 13, 2015

Message to Tom Cruise

Saturday 13 June 2015
15:54 EST

Dear Mr. Cruise,

Please help me protect and fund my copyrighted research and technology. Specifically, I was wondering if you could pay me to write a book or if you could act as a funds donor or angel investor.

Usually, most days I seem to have a niche for finding interesting information about technology, not to mention being the author and creator of my own. There is so much information and I have a unique insight into it, including my own experiences. I feel that having someone fund what is a passion and job for me would motivate me to continue finding and documenting information and ideas that might otherwise not be known ever, for the rest of the history of the world.

I have a comical-ironic or humorous style of writing as well as a technical style of writing. You can view a small portion of my ideas on my blog, "10jackofhearts" or on my twitter account, under my company "XJ Corps".

Right now I am working on a "XJ Corps Telepathic Phone Network". I don't suppose you could help me buy a new laptop could you...? I am living off of social security income and food stamps, yet the ideas I create and invest time in seem to be underfunded, under compensated, or under protected. Considering all else that has occurred, that might be an understatement.

I am sure that my ideas are very attractive to associates who wish to use them for financial gain (whether they asked my permission to use them or not). If you would like to know more about me or my technology or ideas, you can contact me at my email address: xjcorps@gmail.com. You can also write me a letter at my address below.

I will be optimistic about the outcome of the future and I hope you will invest in my company. If not, could you please forward this message to someone who will...?

Sincerely,

XJ Randall
John Edward Hall
XJ Corps

313 Perrin Avenue #3
Lafayette, IN 47904
USA

-XJ

No comments:

Post a Comment